Personal Online Banking
- View your account balances and detailed transaction history.
- Receive email or text alerts when important activity occurs in your account.
- Transfer funds between your authorized GenoaBank accounts.
- Save time and money paying bills.
- Make one-time, occasional, and recurring payments online.
- Download account information into Quicken®, QuickBooks® or Microsoft® Money.
- Sign up for eStatements. A faster, more secure way to receive your monthly statement information.
- Send and receive secure electronic messages to and from our financial institution.
>> Sign up for GenoaBank Online Banking and Bill Payment today!
- Manage your bills with just a couple clicks
- Pay any person or company
- Same-day Payments and Overnight checks offered with over 400 Merchants
- Set up reminders for when payments are due
- 24 Month Bill Payment History
- View all pending payments
- Set up Recurring payments
- All your checking accounts are available to pay bills
- As long as you pay one bill every 30 days using our Bill Pay Service, the cost is free!
How to Sign Up
Use the following steps to sign up for our Bill Pay Service
- Login to your Internet Banking account
- Click on the “Bill Pay” tab at the top of your screen.
- Read and accept the "Terms and Conditions" to continue the enrollment process.
Your Bill Pay service can only be accessed through our secure Internet Banking Portal. Our Internet Banking service offers email and text alerts to help monitor your account and detect suspicious activity more easily!
Click here for a Bill Pay informational guide!
Access your GenoaBank accounts anywhere and anytime using GenoaBank Mobile Banking. GenoaBank customers may view account balances, transaction history, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills, and find the nearest branch or ATM! Message and data rates may apply.
Click here to learn more about GenoaBank Mobile Banking and find out how you may enroll, today !