Business Online Banking
It allows you to:
- View your account balances and detailed transaction history.
- Receive email or text alerts when important activity occurs in your account.
- Transfer funds between your authorized GenoaBank accounts.
- Process ACH transactions.
- Create additional reports for your business.
- Save time and money paying bills with one-time, occasional, and recurring payments online.
- Download account information into Quicken®, QuickBooks® or Microsoft® Money.
- Sign up for eStatements. A faster, more secure way to receive your monthly statement information.
- Send and receive secure electronic messages to and from your financial institution.
GenoaBank’s Positive Pay Service can help maintain tighter control over your disbursements. Help prevent check fraud and protect your business by having the ability to actively monitor against suspicious check activity on a daily basis. If any checks appear to be suspicious, you will have the ability to either pay or return the item. Click here to learn more!
How it works:
- Using your Cash Management Online Banking account, you can enter the checks you issued
- GenoaBank will compare the checks you entered into Online Banking to the checks that we receive for payment.
- When GenoaBank receives a check that does not match the checks you entered in Online Banking, the system creates an “exception item”.
- A list of any “exception” items will appear on your Cash Management Online Banking for you to approve or deny.
Contact a Branch Manager today to learn more about how you can protect your company from fraudsters, today!
ACH Processing Schedule
Click here to view our annual processing schedule for Cash Management customers.